Welcome to your Campaign ToolKit!
You will find all of the tools you need to get started on your campaign. As a first step, make sure to check out the UWCNM Campaign Fundamentals.
You can download the UWCNM Pledge Form and the Pledge Form Wrap that goes with it. We also have a pledge form version you can fill in as a PDF. If you have questions about our 10%, check out our guide, "The Choice is Yours".
- Email Campaign Template - you can copy and paste information from this document into your own email, or you can use the following prepared graphics. Simply insert the image into your email and send!
Logos and Posters
- Thermometer Poster
- I Give Poster (take a picture of your co-workers holding these signs showing why they give, then make a collage!)
- Now More Than Ever Posters
- You Can Count on United Way (Large for printing)
- We're Focused on Equity (Large for Printing)
- United, We Recover (Large for Printing)
- We Need to Come Together (Large for Printing)
- UWCNM Logo
The UWCNM YouTube channel features a wide array of videos to support your Campaign. Here are direct links to a few that may be of particular interest:
Overview of our Initiatives
Brief Overview on our Funded Programs
Materials Promoting our Impact
- UWCNM by the Numbers
- What a Dollar Buys
- Our Strategies
- By the Numbers - Bernalillo
- By the Numbers - Sandoval
- By the Numbers - Torrance
- By the Numbers - Valencia
- Stories of Those Impacted By Our Work
- Community Investments
- NEED HELP? Poster
- 2-1-1 Flyer (Spanish here)
- 2-1-1 Poster (Spanish here)
- Graduate! ABQ Flyer
- Bright By Text Flyer
- ECM Training Video - How to Run a Campaign
- 2020 Virtual Campaign Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas
Helpful Links on Leadership Giving
Leadership giving allows donors to connect to the work of UWCNM on a deeper level. Leadership donors are invited to join Donor Groups, which include the Tocqueville Society, Young Leaders Society (YLS), Women United (WU), and Hispano Philanthropic Society (HPS).