Emergency Action Fund
United Way of Central New Mexico and the Albuquerque Community Foundation have teamed up to deploy an Emergency Action Fund. The fund provides financial support to our nonprofit community as they struggle to keep up with the increasing demand for help. You can make a donation through our donation page or text EAFC19 to 41444. Any donation made to our donation page through June 1st will go directly to support the Emergency Fund. Learn more about the Emergency Action Fund.
Feeding Families Fund
The fund helps nonprofit agencies provide meals for families. Each meal is purchased from a local restaurant which also helps our business community stay strong. We are currently distributing funds to nonprofits on a weekly basis, so they can purchase directly from restaurants. Help us grow this program. Donate today. Learn more about the Feeding Families Fund.
Pueblo Relief Fund
Tribal communities in New Mexico are among the hardest-hit in the U.S. by COVID-19. As of April 21, Native Americans made up 41% of New Mexico’s confirmed coronavirus cases but are just 10.9 % of the population.
Two organizations joined together to create the Pueblo Relief Fund: the All Pueblo Council of Governors, representing the leadership of the Pueblos of New Mexico, and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, owned and operated by the Pueblos of New Mexico.
We invite you to contribute to the Pueblo Relief Fund to provide emergency items to organizations serving the state’s hardest-hit communities. Your contribution will help bring food, water, and other emergency supplies to some of the hardest-hit families across the 19 Pueblos in New Mexico as well as help in the recovery efforts over the long term.
- Coronavirus Health Hotline: 1-855-600-3453
- Coronavirus Information Hotline: 1-833-551-0518
- Senior & Disabled Adults Food Access Hotline: 1-800-432-2080
State of New Mexico
City of Albuquerque
- Coronavirus FAQs available in multiple languages and ASL video
- Community Resources
- Business Resources
- Status of City Services
- APS Grab and Go Lunch Locations
- Albuquerque Food Assistance
- CNM's Food Resource List
- FREE home delivered meals for seniors (all fees waived):
- Bernalillo County Metro Area Agency on Aging: 1-505-768-2084
- Outside Bernalillo County, call the Non-Metro Area Agency on Aging at 1-866-699-4627
- Tribal or Pueblo lands: 1-800-432-2080
- Navajo Nation: 1-928-871-6868
Mental Health Resources
- Unemployment Assistance
- Apply for Public Assistance Programs
- Albuquerque Rental Assistance
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
For additional resources and referrals, please call our 211 hotline.