Guys Give focuses their efforts on supporting the Family Advocacy Center, including its partner agencies and related programs. Members meet on the second Wednesday of each month at various breweries for camaraderie and to exchange ideas around fundraising and volunteer projects. They often invite guest speakers to share their insight on some of the more pressing issues and barriers surrounding preventing interpersonal violence.
The mission of Guys Give is to support and empower families and survivors of domestic/ interpersonal violence through fundraising, education and volunteer projects.
Make a positive impact on our community through an annual household donation of $1,000 or more.
- Opportunities to participate in service projects that support and empower families and survivors of domestic/interpersonal violence.
- Gain a better understanding of the barriers that many survivors face.
- Meet and network with other community members and business professionals that want to make a difference.
- Invitations to all Guys Give events.
- Recognition on our website.
- Donors giving $250 or more to the Guys Give Fund.
- Open to Guys Give Members and Non-Members.
- Benefits include invitations to all Guys Give events and recognition on our website.
Guys Give Endowment
The Endowment ensures that our work will carry on in perpetuity by providing distributions to the Guys Give Fund. To make a contribution, please contact Larry.Strickland@uwcnm.org